On Tuesdays I work from home. This morning a certain two-year-old got up really early (6:30 am) and came to hang out with me since everyone else was asleep. Eventually he wanted breakfast so I sent him downstairs to ask Mr. Brown. He came back up shortly, without Mr. Brown, and came back out to the living room. I asked him if he wanted some raisins. "Yes," he said. "Papa say... he say...'one second'!" At the moment he's driving his cars on a cloth map behind me on the floor, talking partly to himself and partly to me. He has a little plastic dresser on wheels that his cars, his superheroes, and his Sonic tot toys are kept in, and he wheels it from the bedroom to the living room so he can dump out the contents of the drawers on the living room floor to play. With all this talking, it surprises me how much he has to say. He just commented, "My birthday... coming."
Rose Pink calls him "fuzzball".
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment