Tuesday, January 6, 2015

6 January 2015

Over the holidays, when we toasted each other with eggnog and bubbly juice, Bobo would raise his glass and say, "Uncle!" instead of "Cheers!"  When Rose Pink was little we used to say "Cheers" whenever we saw that we shared something with someone else, like wearing the same color shirt.  Rose Pink once saw an adult friend of hers who was also eating a deviled egg and ran over to say, "Cheers!"  The adult was amused that she'd been toasted with an egg.

Bobo also has a cute verbal quirk of always adding 'one' after 'another'.  So when we finish reading a book, he says, "Another one book?"  When we looked out the window at fauna, he shouted, "Oh!  Another one squirrel!"

The last couple weeks his verbal expression has just exploded- he just sat on my lap and told me, "I want to take a picture with that camera."  And yesterday I had pulled my pants down to show Mr. Brown the gigantic sore spot on my hip (I fell on the ice), and Bobo started to laugh and said, "Poopy?  Mama poopy?  Diaper change!"  He's so funny.

No comments: