Monday, March 19, 2018

19 March 2018

This morning Mr. Brown and I were awakened by a little girl who climbed in bed with us and sang Jingle Bells, and then announced, "I'm a kitty!  Papa, you're a kitty!"  To which Mr. Brown replied, "Oh good!  Did you know that kitties like to sleep a lot?" and the little girl said, "WHAT?!"


I cut her hair short on Saturday night while she was watching cat videos.  She likes it and it's very cute but it was so sad to Mr. Brown and me because it made her look that much more grownup!  I may have cried about it.


Sunday night I painted fingernails with Rose Pink on the porch.  Rosebud had hers painted (twice) and Bobo got ladybug/inverse ladybug patterns on his fingernails.  Rose Pink wanted shamrocks drawn on hers with a toothpick, and I mostly succeeded.  She was pleased with it.  Our Hispanic neighbor came over to borrow a wheelbarrow and he has started calling me 'Mama'.

No comments: