Thursday, May 15, 2025

15 May 2025

Rosebud's Mother's Day card:
Picture of me

If I could give my mom anything in thebworld this is what I would give her... $50,5,000 a mansion

Before my mom had kids, this what she did... married my dad

This is the craziest thing I've ever heard my mom do... dump a bag of powdered sugar on my dad

The best thing my mom cooks is... chicken noodle soup

I know my mom loves me because... she works hard for me 

I love my mom because... she helps me and loves me

This is my mom's favorite thing to do with me... snuggle and read with me

Here is what my mom does when she is not with me... work sleep 

This is what my mom does to relax... read

My mom is really good at... her job!

All about my mom:
My mom is 46 years old. 
My mom weighs ? pounds.
She has blue eyes
She has black hair
My mom's favorite color is greeredpurple
My mom's favorite food is ketchup beans
My mom's favorite drink is Dr. Pepper
My mom always says, You are my favorite nine year old in the whole wide world.

 

No comments: