Mother's Day card from Nut Brown
drawing of me, Mother Dearist
If I could give my mom anything in the world, this is what I would give her: peace
Before my mom had kids this is what she did... worked, hung out with Dad. (what do you mean, you can only send 100 reply emails!)
This is the CRAZIEST thing I've ever seen my mom do... gaming with the Scotts (Wild Magic surge, eh?)
The best thing my mom cooks is... steak? (I don't cook good steak.-- I like bad steak too. -- Oh.)
I know my mom loves me because... she puts up with my crap. (I don't want to do new things! -- Come on! It will be good!)
I love my mom because... she is part of the family. Also she gets stuff done and takes care of us.
This is my mom's favorite thing to do with me... play games? (Aha! I win!)
This is what my mom does when she's not with me... everything
This is what my mom does to relax... journal
My mom is really good at... getting stuff done. (drawing puts me in place of Captain America in Avengers)
My mom is 46 years old
My mom weights 165 pounds
She has blue eyes and dark brown hair
Her favorite color is green (like her thumbs)
Her favorite food is stroganoff
Her favorite drink is Peach Dr. Pepper.
She always says, "Guys, guys, the fish can wait!"







No comments:
Post a Comment