Thursday, May 15, 2025

15 May 2025

Mother's Day card from Mr. Brown
This is my wife/family...old ladies...trees...children/A heart as wide as the ocean

If I could give my wife ANYTHING in the world, I would give her: a magic spell that would make trees grow healthy but very quickly.

Before my wife had kids, this is what she did... me! (oh how norty!) CENSORED also college

This is the CRAZIEST thing I've ever seen my wife so... she married me ;)

The best thing my wife cooks is... buns (in the oven) YMDB

I know my wife loves me because... she sacrifices for our family and puts the Lord first

I love my wife because... ANYTHING less than Forever is Not long enough

This is my wife's favorite thing to do with me: Wawa

My wife likes to...
Take care of old ladies
Go to book club
Solve problems in Excel
sit in the sun
visit her sister
(when she's not with me)

This is what my wife does to relax: read nap in the sun fruit salad
My wife is really good at liking people who are hard to love.

All about my WIFE
My wife is 45 25/26 years old
My wife weighs none of your business pounds
She has blue eyes with hints of hazel
She has brown hair with hints of silver
Her favorite color is SUNSHINE
Her favorite food is my cooking
Her favorite drink is a southern gentleman
She always says... it's time for scriptures and family prayer

No comments: