Thursday, May 15, 2025

15 May 2025

Mother's Day card from D


If I could my mom anything the world, this is what I would give her: a break.
Before my mom had kids, this is what she did: get a job, go to college, go on a mission, grow up

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen my mom do: throw holi powder at people
The best thing my mom cooks is: spaghetti (drawing of a microwave)

I know my mom loves me because: she puts up with me
I love my mom because: she loves me

This is my mom's favorite thing to do with me: talk
This is what my mom does when she's not with me: sleep work crosstitch other things

This is what my mom does to relax: talk with Papa, read, crosstitch

My mom is 30
My mom weighs 200 lbs
She has hazel eyes
She has brown fading black hair
My mom's favorite color is violet
My mom's favorite food is anything my dad makes
My mom's favorite drink is water
My mom always says "My favorite 13 year old"

 

No comments: