"Good Afternoon,
I wanted to send a quick note to let you know how grateful I am for Bobo's responsibility and kindness. This time of year requires some revisiting of expectations, and extra reinforcement of those expectations. However, Bobo has continued to put forth his best effort into all his work, and has never once needed a reminder to make good choices, even if classmates around him have needed those reminders. I appreciate Bobo's positive and respectful example! Let him know I notice his effort and maturity, and am grateful for him
. "
. "I responded, "Thank you so much for the note! This reinforces our suspicions that he is a great kid growing into an awesome teenager!"
He got his first teenager zit on his forehead a week or so ago, and he was alternately embarrassed and secretly proud of it - a sign of growing up. He's such a cool guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment