Bobo's spring chorus concert was this evening! He was excited and nervous and excited! Rose Pink and I attended, and I videoed all the songs so he could share them with Mr. Brown when we got home. It was so fun to see him perform with his chorus. He is going to continue singing in the chorus next year, too. And he's signed up for choir camp this summer.
Here we are together after the concert. I love him so much! He asked for ice cream from Sonic as a post-concert treat. Rose Pink and I asked if he was nervous, and he said, "Nope. I pushed all my nervousness on to Kieran." (Kieran is the boy with the glasses standing next to him in the photo above.) I told him how impressed I was with how well he managed his fidgeting during the concert, and he laughed and said that he pushed all of that on to Kieran too. Apparently every time he recognized a fidget coming on, he poked Kieran instead. Kieran did seem awfully wiggly.
Kieran is one of the kids that he talks about all the time at home, and he just told me that Kieran's little sister Fiona is the same Fiona that is friends with Rosebud (birthday party, playdate) so I'm definitely scheduling some joint playdates with them this summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment