Thursday, June 20, 2013
20 June 2013
On Saturday morning, the Bobes got up at 5:30 am after having gotten up twice that night for a good long stretch. I was grouchy and decided to take myself out for breakfast. Nut Brown was up already too, so I bundled the Bobes into a stroller and Nut Brown got on his bike and we went to Tim Horton's for breakfast. It was a quiet morning and it was early (before eight) so it was a nice ride down there (it's about a half mile from our house). I had a breakfast sandwich and Nut Brown had a donut and orange juice, and we shared the baby's donut holes. He was mostly interested in toddling around the restaurant, rather than eating, anyway. We made friends with the old people having coffee and then we walked home with some more donut holes for Rose Pink.
It was the start of a very nice day. Mr. Brown went to ARP and the kids and I played in the basement for awhile (I don't often manage to play very well, which is why this is of note) (while it was happening I kept telling myself, don't think about it! don't think about it or you'll screw it up!). then we rode down to the bank and got some cash out and hit a bunch of garage sales on our way back home. I can't honestly say that we found treasures, but we did buy some stuff and had a good time.
Then Mr. Brown let me have a three-hour nap after lunch. He is so NICE to me.
It was really a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment